Saturday 9 June 2012

The Monthly Wishlist - June

Each month I'm going to feature a list of things I need in the World of M. Whether it be products, tools or something massively random.

Here's this months list:




Real Techniques Brushes

These brushes are so gorgeous I need them in my kit right now. The bristles are so soft and having seen them in action they mean business. They look and feel amazing and I can't wait to have these babies in my brush roll.





Illamasqua Skin Base

Illamasqua's most recent big hit. The formula is amazing, balanced perfectly between a foundation and a BB cream to create a light product that gives flawless results. I got to use these on the UWL Fashion Show and I will definitely be investing in some soon for the kit.




EmJ Makeup Mat

This pretty little mat is reversible and gives you a clean surface to place you kit on when you set up. Long gone is the need for tissue when you can just place down this cutie. It's wipe clean and comes in a range of patterns with black on the other side. It even rolls up for easy carrying. 'Harry' is the name for this cute spotty one which is definitely my favourite.



Zuca Pro Artist Case

I am so determined to have one of these bad boys to wheel my kit around in it's unreal, so it's very likely to feature on every wishlist until I eventually get one. I don't think I even need to explain why it's so amazing so I'm gunna leave it there and keep praying!

M x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;