Wednesday 19 September 2012

My Recent Kit Additions

So I finally, finally got my Real Techniques brushes, and they were so worth wait. Flawless bases are now almost effortless with these brushes and they're so soft too. I used them at The Goodwood  Revival and I received so many compliments from both the clients and the other makeup artists! They are truly amazing, Samantha Chapman is a genius. I think everyone should have them. I decided I couldn't wait and bought the entire set but they come in small sets or individually so you can tailor make your order for what you use.



I also got my hands on my 'Harry' brush belt and mat. They're so gorgeous. I didn't get a chance to use my mat at Goodwood as the tables were so small but I did use it on a recent photoshoot and it kept my place so tidy. My brush belt barely left me during the revival weekend and I had many compliments. It's polka dot pattern also fit right in with the vintage feel. I'm so happy with it. There was a small coke disaster on the Sunday which won't come out so after a mini cry each time I look at it *sniff sniff* I think I will have to get another one. Perhaps the bigger one so I can fit my next brush cravings in there too...




Louise Young was kind enough to gift us an Essential Eye Palette for Goodwood too and they are fabulous. I love the colours, they blend so easily. My palette contains (left to right) Ting, Maowi, Pom Pom, Black Bear and Sislet. They're so lovely to use and the clients loved them too. I found using Pom Pom lightly in the crease of the eye really defined it and I've personally used Black Bear for my own smokey eye and look forward to using it again.

I've also recently had the pleasure of using some of the Besame product range, see my previous post to read more on those fabulous products here: The Goodwood Revival 

M x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;