Friday 19 October 2012

My Recent Obsessions



I have a serious obsession with Face Off. I was devastated to somehow find out I'd managed to miss nearly an entire series, however this seems to of worked out amazingly as I can now watch it with no waiting (yay!) I'm currently watching 'Alice in Zombieland' which is ep. 4 of series 3. 

If you haven't seen any of this series you really, really need to. Like seriously. It's sort of like Next Top Model/Project Runway meets Special Effects Makeup. It's brilliant, even if it's not normally your kind of thing just watch and see the amazing creations these guys come up with.




I've wanted some ProChart face charts for a while now, they're recycled paper and it's textured so it holds onto the makeup well and you can really lay down the colour. Sooo much better than trying on paper and much prettier than using coloured pencils. I'll be posting some examples soon once I've had a chance to experiment.



My Glossybox hasn't arrived yet but I'm so excited for when it does! Read more about it here or subscribe for yourself here

M x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;