Sunday 28 October 2012

Glossybox - October

So, I finally joined the Glosybox crew and received my first box a couple of days ago. Now, I was a littl worried seeing some of the reviews from the other blogs as it seemed October's box was a little disappointing according to many. Ok,  so I won't lie, having seen some people had Dr. Jart BB Cream or the Derma Clean Start kit I was a little disappointed I didn't but hey, it's my first box.



In my box I had:

Anatomicals - Don't just clean it woman, scrub it body scrub
Yves Rocher France - Instant Anti-Wrinkle Moisturiser Hydra Vegetal
Skinetica - Anti-Blemish
The Organic Pharmacy - Enzyme Peel Mask with Vitamin C and Papaya
Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure (Black Platinum)

I love the body scrub, it smells amazing and it's a decent sized sample. I also like the Skinetica, it's definitely helped get rid of some of my recent stubborn spots and the bottle's going to last quite some time.

The nail varnish is quite a nice colour but seems a little flat, I was expecting a little more sparkle. I'm not quite convinced about using it on it's own either, I tested it and it seemed a little streaky. It was better over a base coat but I haven't had enough time to paint all my nails and test it's wearability. 

The Peel Mask isn't for me, I did try it and I found it left my skin feeling a little filmy and odd. This could be because I didn't have the suggested cloth to remove it with, who knows. But I wasn't quite sure about it. There was a generous amount though, enough to cover my face and neck. 

Now the anti wrinkle moisturiser...I can't say much on its anti wrinkle properties as I'm only 21 but it did moisturise my skin. Reminds me of my normal moisturiser minus the mattifying. Which is Garnier Pure Shine Control if you'd like to know.

Well that's all from me, Let's wait and see what November's box has to bring...

M x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;